DISCLOSURE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF PRODUCT/SERVICE RECIPIENTS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
As Grandpipe Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., we would like to inform and enlighten you about personal data processing, transfer of your processed personal data, methods and legal grounds for collecting your personal data and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK").
Within the scope of the purposes described below; we will be able to process, record, store, classify, update, and disclose/transfer your personal data to third parties in accordance with the law and good faith and in cases permitted by the legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed.
DATA RESPONSIBLE and REPRESENTATIVE
Pursuant to the Law, "Grandpipe Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş." operating at the address "Yalova - Bursa Yolu 15.km, Bağevler Mevkii, Sugören 77400 Yalova - Turkey" is the Data Controller.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Within the scope of your utilization of our Company's products and services, your personal data listed below are processed:
- Your Identity Information (Identity data that we can identify you such as your name, surname, T.R. ID number),
- Your Contact Information (Your address, mobile phone number, e-mail address and other contact data),
- Your Financial Data (such as your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, payment information, billing information)
- Customer Transaction (such as order and request information, information in box office receipts)
- Transaction Security (such as website browsing information, IP address, website login/logout information, password and passphrase information)
- Other personal data that you personally submit within the framework of your requests, suggestions and complaints.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the basic principles regulated in the KVKK and the relevant legislation in order for you to benefit from the services we offer as Grandpipe Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., depending on your explicit consent and / or other cases stipulated in Article 5/2 of the KVKK, especially the legal legislation we are subject to. Personal data processing purposes of Grandpipe Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş;
- To fulfill the requirements of the commercial activities carried out by our company, and to ensure that the relevant persons benefit from the products and services offered by our company with the performance of the service,
- Carrying out the necessary studies by the relevant business units of our company and carrying out the related business processes and making reports,
- Determining our company's commercial, operational and business strategies; identifying appropriate products, projects and services,
- Evaluation of requests and complaints,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of third parties who have a business relationship with our company with the products and services offered by our company and / or our dealers, following legal processes and establishing, using and protecting the rights arising from the legislation,
- Ensuring that our company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures or relevant legislation,
- Execution of the works carried out with our business partners in sectors that vary according to the needs and management of reference relations,
- Fulfillment of information sharing, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by public institutions and all authorities,
- Fulfillment of information and document retention obligations arising from legal regulations,
- Execution of our finance, communication, market research and procurement operations,
- It will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of managing our legal processes and providing better and more reliable service to you without interruption.
METHOD OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data may be obtained in written, verbal, audio or video recording or other physical or electronic media through the factory, office and other physical environments, call center, web, websites and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media or other public media where you can contact Grandpipe Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.'s management center or business partners.
We process your personal data that we collect in line with the above methods based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- The provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require processing (Your data may be processed if the relevant legislation, especially the Code of Obligations, Commercial Code, Consumer Law, Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed through These Publications, makes data processing necessary and mandatory).
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, as it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract,
- Because it is mandatory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (It constitutes a legal reason for data processing purposes such as fulfillment of requests in accordance with the legislation within the scope of secondary legislation, regulatory and supervisory activities, alternative dispute resolution methods and execution and finalization of litigation processes, request from the courts).
- Publicization of your personal data by you,
- Processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interest, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
For detailed information, please refer to the "Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy".
PARTIES TO WHOM PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data are processed by our company in accordance with the law and honesty rules, accurately and, where necessary, up-to-date, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, in accordance with the principles of retention for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your personal data; In order to continue our company's activities and business processes, our business partners, group companies, suppliers, insurance companies, notaries, banks and financial institutions, law, financial consultancy, tax, etc. located at home and / or abroad and with which we cooperate. Our consultancy firms that we receive support in similar fields, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, our service providers that process personal data on behalf of our company in the fields of storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.), etc., within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 and for the purposes specified above.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a personal data owner, we inform you that you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand the compensation of the damage.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date in accordance with Article 4 of the Law No. 6698 on the Processing of Personal Data. Therefore, in case of any change in your personal data, you can notify your current and accurate personal information by the methods specified below.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of a written request;
You can apply in person with a wet signed copy of the "KVKK Application Form" on our website https://grandpipe.com/, with a document identifying your identity, or by proxy with a notarized power of attorney showing that you are authorized to apply for the rights listed under Article 11, or you can send your application to "Yalova - Bursa Yolu 15.km, Bağevler Mevkii, Sugören 77400 Yalova - Turkey" via notary public.
In case of an electronic request;
You can sign the KVKK Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature with a "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and send it to our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to the e-mail address "email@example.com" by using the e-mail address you previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
(Additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered e-mail address, calling you) may be requested by us to determine whether the application belongs to you and to protect your rights. If the application is made by third parties on behalf of personal data owners, the person who will make the application must provide a specially authorized power of attorney issued by the data owner at a notary public).
Your requests submitted to our Company will be answered in writing or electronically as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.